CLICK HERE FOR FLYER
Monday, April 30, 2018
Friday, April 27, 2018
Anixter, Inc. of Chicago, Illinois has purchased industrial zoned land located at 8000 South Pole Road consisting of 17 acres from Hampel Leasing, Inc. of Wichita, Kansas for $1,608,120. This property will be utilized for building a plant and distribution location. Irmon Gray with NAI Sullivan Group provided brokerage services to the Seller. Closing was held at Chicago Title Company Oklahoma by Dawn Brooks.
Thursday, April 26, 2018
· Coffman and Associates, Inc. has leased an office space at Northgate Office Park, located at 4020 North Lincoln Boulevard, Suite 100 consisting of 3,000 square feet from Northgate Office Park, L.L.C. The space will be utilized as home health services. Amanda Sullivan with NAI Sullivan Group provided brokerage services to the Lessee.
Monday, April 23, 2018
· A-7 Austin Realty, L.P. has purchased a property located at Southwest 15th & Council consisting of 5 acres from Ellison Investments, L.L.C. for $740,000. The land will be utilized for an investment. Bob Sullivan, CCIM with NAI Sullivan Group provided brokerage services to the Seller. Closing was held at Old Republic Title Company of Oklahoma by Lisa Yates.
· OKC Farm Truck Company has purchased a property located at 7824 and 7830 Northwest 39th Street consisting of 12,936 square feet from Mazroy Ghasem for $575,000. The facility will be utilized for an Automotive Retail and Service Shop. Amir Shams with NAI Sullivan Group provided brokerage services to the Seller. Closing was held at First American Title & Trust Company by Patricia Gilbert.
· Blue Water Properties, L.L.C. a local investment company has purchased the former Henry Hudson’s property located at 2100 East 2nd Street in Edmond for $912,500. Blue Water Properties purchased the property without specific plans to redevelop the site, but with great faith in the retail strength of this area. EDM E 2ND RE, L.L.C., the Seller, ended their operations here in late 2017 as they transition the Henry Hudson’s brand into a newer, fresher concept. Sam Swanson and David Hartnack with NAI Sullivan Group provided brokerage services to the Seller.
· Moxie Pest Control, L.L.C. has leased a retail property located at 2600 Linda Lane, Suites 4 and 5 consisting of 4,000 square feet from InterWest Properties, Inc. This space will be utilized as a location for pest control services. Zac McQueen and Amir Shams with NAI Sullivan Group handled this transaction.
Friday, April 20, 2018
CALL FOR OFFERS! SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Tuesday, May 1st, 2018.
1.7 Acres MOL with 36,356 SF Office Building For Sale at 3131 N. MacArthur Boulevard in #BETHANY. Contact Bob Sullivan & Amanda Sullivan For Info. #CRE #NAISullivanGroup #LandForSale #OfficeForSale